1 large size butternut pumpkin
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup dehydrated coconut
1/2 cup milk
1/2 vegetable stock
juice of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Peel pumpkin and cut into 1cm wedges
3. Drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper and roast for 15 minutes, until tender
4. Meanwhile cook onion in a pot with olive oil, until soft
5. When pumpkin is tender, add to pot with onion, add stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Pure soup, add remaining ingredients and heat until warm. Serve hot with crisspy bread and glass of light Pinot Noir.